FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The most fun we've had...

by , March 26th, 2016 at 20:44 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    My group that plays Princes of the Apocalypse Fridays at noon pacific time had our greatest, funniest, most epic session yet, yesterday (3.25.16). Durring episode 19 of our campaign, things got crazy.

A little background... I started DMing this game (my first DMing with FG) on November 6th, 2015. We do four hour sessions. The player group has settled to four players. David (Gimmerick) from Texas, Tom (Zook) from Germany, Blaine (Lordaron) from England, and Ron (Aramon) from ...
  2. Reuniting the Band: The Beginning

When I saw a demonstration of Fantasy Grounds at Gencon in 2008, it kindled a fire that had been smouldering for quite a long time.

Back in 1990 I had moved to Indiana, and I had to put my D&D campaign into permanent hiatus. We had been working out an interesting storyline, and I was quite sorry that we had to leave it unresolved. But the call of new real-life adventures had to outweigh the call of fantasy adventures, and off I went to a new city and a new career. Nevertheless,

Updated March 28th, 2016 at 15:34 by Phystus

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why didn't that work?

by , March 20th, 2016 at 11:30 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    This refers to the 5E rule set for Fantasy grounds...

I viciously mocked that ghoul, but he doesn't have disadvantage on his next attack?

This is a common thing that happens in FG. In some cases, when spell casters drag spells onto their character sheets, FG doesn't parse the spell entirely (or at all). I pray to his unholiness Asmodeus, that one day FG will parse EVERYTHING properly for those of us lazy people. But in some cases, you can make your life (and especially ...

Updated March 20th, 2016 at 11:49 by rob2e

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who is this guy?

Hello everyone! This will just be a short post to let you know who I am, and why I’m here.

My name is Walt, and I’ve been playing and running RPG’s for a long time. I got started with D&D back in 1979, using the original books plus Holmes Basic, and I started as a DM in 1981. I’ve played or run at least 25 systems, and in a range of genres, but the great bulk of my GM experience is with AD&D (1st edition) and D&D 3.5.

I run homebrew settings almost exclusively.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rob's Fantasy Grounds Experiences...

by , March 14th, 2016 at 21:21 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Hi Gang.

I started playing D&D in 1981. I was 15 years old. In my first campaign, my friends and I knew nothing, so we had a guest DM (a 12 year old) who was willing to run a game for us. I made a Magic User (with 4 HP) and as we started our first game, we were wandering down a village street when the DM handed me a hand written note. It read, "You have been hit with a crossbow bolt. You are dead. Please do not react to any of the other players." I of course immediately ...

Updated March 20th, 2016 at 18:09 by rob2e

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 52 of 61 First ... 2425051525354 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20