STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Huge... Tracts of Land!

My, how the time flies! But I’m back, and I’m going to cover one final aspect of mapping - making maps in smaller scales than the typical 5' per square of a D&D battle map.

By “smaller scale” I mean a map of a larger area. Map scale is expressed as a ratio. For instance, a 1"=5' D&D battlemap would be a 1:60 scale (1 inch on the map equals 60 inches on the ground). A map at the scale of 1" equals 1 mile (63360 inches) would be 1:63360. Since 1/60 is a larger
    Tags: mapping
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Story Recap from 11/26/16

[QUOTE=Talen;303860]The Rippers continued their recruitment of [B]Sir William Bankes[/B] over a weekend dinner party at his Dorset estate in Kingston Lacy. The Rippers learned of Sir Williams’s discovery of an ancient Egyptian Obelisk at a [B]Temple of Isis in Philae Egypt[/B]. Solomon Grist’s surprising knowledge on the subject impressed their host and prompted Granver to engage in additional research on the subject at Sir Williams’s extensive library where he learned that the ...

Updated November 27th, 2016 at 14:19 by Talen

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just goes to show ya...

by , November 22nd, 2016 at 07:45 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Helping out helps out. And these developers and Smiteworks personnel are PAYING ATTENTION to the community.

Great work to all the Team at Smiteworks and to all the community developers as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Moon Wizard (JPG) deserves the majority of the credit here for the ruleset updates, but we had tremendous help from a huge team of community developers since it touched almost every major product and product line.

Special thanks to our community devs and to those
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Long overdue news about a few projects

I am definitely still in the fight, but the health took a major beating over the last couple of months and I most definitely took a few steps backwards. Enough about that or I'll end up in some rant about something totally off topic.

Now that SmiteWorks has released 3.2.0 (yeah, I know 3.2.1 is out now), I had to do a bit of rework on Weird Wars and the other projects I had in the queue or simmering. Here is a quick update on all of them.

Weird Wars Rome - the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Story Recap from 11/19/16

[QUOTE=Talen;302241][B][From the journal of Mina Harker][/B]

[IMG]http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16490&stc=1&d=1479617632[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    Tags: story recap
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 35 of 61 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE