Blog Comments

Well GIMP is just fine for what it is a free photo editing program. It in no way compares to PS/CS. I have friends who use strictly P&S cameras, and that is as far as they will ever go, when they asked me how to adjust photos, I told them to use GIMP. but the user face takes a little getting used to, but some of the general advantages I would say are 1) it's updated more often than PS. 2) Being open source, it's very customizable, and there are always new user-developed plugins & tweaks & twerks being released. I'm very productive using the XP-Pen Star G640 pen tablet with GIMP . That includes Windows and Linux.
    Thanks for your quick reply. It seems that values in this chart are about a third of the ones posted in enworld. So, maybe 150k 5e games in March alone! Relative growth of less popular systems was also very good.
    Yes, the stats above seem to be under-reporting the actual numbers by a significant percentage. The under-reporting applies globally across all rulesets and over the duration of these charts. This means that trends are accurately reflected but total game counts are off.
    I have a doubt. I don't understand how these stats compare to the ones shown here: https://www.enworld.org/threads/fant...r-down.666335/
    For example, for 2019-03, the chart posted here shows 21,362 games, while in enworld, it shows 63,297 games.
    I get that maybe only the trends are important (how the whatever metrics is chosen changes through time). However, I'm still interested in knowing how to compare charts from different years, and I'm not sure that the metrics used are always the same.
Joshua Stream Pre