FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Project List

I'm working on my own projects between helping Adventureaweek.com get adventure modules converted to FG.

Currently Working On

Completed

Updated August 11th, 2014 at 14:10 by RTFallen

Categories
    Project List
  2. PFRPG Advanced Race Guide Module Updates

Forum Page
    5 Aug, 2014

General
    • All Races have feats transcribed and linked.
    • RM Version formatted to the newest Reference Manual windowclass extension.
    • Copying issues fixed.

1 Jul, 2014

General
    • All Uncommon Races have archetypes transcribed and linked.
    • No dependency version is static again.
    • RM Version formatted to the newest Reference Manual windowclass extension.
    • Format change ongoing.

19 Jun, 2014

General
    • All Featured

Updated August 5th, 2014 at 06:28 by RTFallen

Tags: module, updates
    Categories
    Module Updates
  3. A new video showcasing Fantasy Grounds' support for running a Pathfinder combat.

I spent some time today putting together a sample video that walks through a fairly typical combat encounter. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so a video with pictures and words is probably worth something too.

Also, if you want to try things out first-hand, there is a free-to-play FG Con IV virtual convention running from May 8-11 where you can download Fantasy Grounds' demo and connect and play on any of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Solar Power - Part 2

by , March 22nd, 2014 at 13:23 (From The *Somewhat Twisted* Mind Of Dulux-Oz)
    “A Mr Sharashta to see you, doctor.” Feizenbaum nodded vaguely; his head still hurt badly from the 140° liquor the night before and he still had to face the fact that his hallucinated devil had left some disturbingly tangible evidence of its visit. He hardly noticed the handsome young man in the Games Workshop T-shirt slip into his office.

“Ah, Dr. Feizenbaum. If I may use a motoring simile here, I think your brain is still in neutral. Try engaging it into bottom gear. Do you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Solar Power - Part 1

by , March 22nd, 2014 at 13:09 (From The *Somewhat Twisted* Mind Of Dulux-Oz)
    Norbert Parkinson’s childhood was not outwardly exceptional, but his early experiences must have influenced his later maladaptive development; there are hints that he was shy, reclusive, and prone to reading too much. It was in early adolescence that his illness first became apparent to the trained observer, and this coincided with his taking up the intensive playing of so-called “role-playing games”. Recently, his psychosis has become manifest and he lives in a world occupied by elves, goblins, ...

Updated April 8th, 2016 at 06:03 by dulux-oz

Tags: comedy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 58 of 61 First ... 8485657585960 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20