STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Talyn

1. Remaster: C&C Players Handbook

Some time ago, I was tasked with remastering the Players Handbook for the Castles & Crusades ruleset because it was older DLC, the kind where the whole book is split up into hundreds of small pages in the Library? It was also ugly, a bit messy to navigate, yadda yadda. I'm sure it was fine for its day but it's almost 2018 and users are more savvy now. I love my Men in Black references, so here we go:

Old & Busted:

Updated November 29th, 2017 at 22:55 by Talyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Next Project: MTA New Printing

So actually I thought I was "simply" doing a remaster of the old pre-SmiteWorks conversion of Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde for the Castles & Crusades® ruleset which is already available in the FG Store.

Got the reference manual finished right away. Turns out the whole section on the powers of dragons is missing, so that's in my new one. There's a lot of messy markup in there, the worst being that the weird (for FG's new standardization anyway) database organization ...

Updated January 17th, 2017 at 07:48 by Talyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. More RefManual Theming!

Somehow, as if I didn't have enough on my plate already, I managed to put Frog God Games' The Lost Lands on my Fantasy Grounds queue. Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how a basically black and white reference manual would look since that's how FGG's material is printed. I also wanted to use their header font in the refmanual.

Here's the first attempt:

Updated December 31st, 2016 at 03:09 by Talyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reference Manual Theming? Success!

Since pretty much every project I do involves the CoreRPG Reference Manual feature, and I like things as pretty as possible, I thought I'd take a shot at theming the refmanual -- and only the refmanual. That's actually tricky because almost every window template in FG uses the "groupbox" frame so if I changed that one texture, BAM, every single window now uses that texture. Which in the case of what I was doing with Castles & Crusades, looked wonky as hell.

So I ended ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Kickin' it Old School

My next project will be a revamp of the Castles & Crusades adventure U1 - Shadows of the Halfling Hall. Not totally sure, but this might be the first officially sanctioned revamp of an existing module from the Fantasy Grounds Store? Anyway, the U1 in the Store has the basics but is missing at least one of the monsters which has stat blocks in the PDF. No NPCs have tokens. No combat encounters are built. And so on.

So the deal is: I revamp U1 to modern Fantasy Grounds aesthetics, ...

Updated October 18th, 2016 at 04:25 by Talyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE