FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Useful shortcuts and tips to use in Fantasy Grounds

This is a list of useful "Tips & Tricks" for the Fantasy Grounds VTT, contributed by users on the forums. I tried to credit everyone who provided anything on the list. You can find the original post stickied in The Tavern.

*Dragging the "Next Actor / End Turn" button from the Combat Tracker to a hotkey.
    Especially useful for players who may not always have the Combat Tracker open.

*Dragging Damage/Healing/Attack Rolls/Spell Saves from chat ...

Updated September 19th, 2018 at 08:09 by Skillkoil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A "Love Letter" to Wizard's First Rule and the Sword of Truth Series. With Regrets..

I don't know if you have ever heard of a man named Terry Goodkind or a set of books he began in the 1990's with his frist entry: Wizard's First Rule

I was 14 when I read WFR for the first time. I was intrigued by the entire book and especially by the quote from Zedd, “People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.” Like most books, yes even fantasy, Goodkind had a philisophical message that he teased ...

Updated September 19th, 2018 at 08:08 by Skillkoil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Finding a roleplaying game online in 2018 - An OpEd by Skillkoil

The popularity of VTT's (Virtual Table Tops) and being able to augment a game digitally is growing every day. I see many posts in the FG forums of players or groups of players looking for a game. Of course, we see plenty of games posted by GM/DM's as well. I think many people tend to stay in their "comfort zone" of ruleset or genre when looking for a game and this robs them from learning about other games that they may enjoy just as much or more.

Taking the Leap

Updated September 19th, 2018 at 08:09 by Skillkoil

Categories
    Uncategorized
DICE PACKS BUNDLE