FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Minty23185Fresh

1. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Lua Behind the Visibility Options

In a previous post I detailed how I added additional effect visibility button options to the Combat Tracker‘s GUI. This time I’ll step through the process of adding the Lua to make those button options functional.

Detour: This is post 18 in this series. I hope that by now, as a neo-developer, you have the confidence to do many things without the detailed instruction I have provided in the past. I’ll explain concept and intent but I won’t detail some of the more mundane code.

Updated July 9th, 2016 at 04:52 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Effect Visibility (Revisited, Part 2)

Now to add some functionality to the Effect Visibility Extension. I’ll start by modifying the default behavior of who sees an effect when it is initially applied. For the 5E ruleset, when an effect is applied, everyone sees it. I want to change it to GM only. The GM then has the option of changing who sees the effect and when.

The astute reader will immediately recognize that in an earlier blog I had mentioned I was abandoning this idea because FG v3.2.0 will make it moot. ...
DICE PACKS BUNDLE