DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Blog Comments

Here's a list of all my projects - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...bo0/edit#gid=0
    Here's the link for Discord - https://discord.gg/77AuRY
    Thank you for sharing. Fantasy Grounds and D&D are helping me through a difficult time now too. Would love to join your discord community, sounds like a warm and fun place to be for D&D!
    And your game was a lifesaver for me, as it helped me return to my favourite hobby after 3 years of missing out due to moving to a new country and losing my regular teams. Cheers for FG!
    That's a great read Rob, a great story that resonates with a lot of my heart and life as well,

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have found this community and all of you great people. It has completely changed how I live my life and the focus on my future and I wouldn't change a bit of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarianDz
    Great "rob2e"
    ThanX!
    Great "[B][I]rob2e[/I][/B]"
    Quote Originally Posted by richg
    That is awesome Rob2E. fyi, had such a great time playing with you during the last FGCon, just started following you on Twitch. And hope you have a great 2017!

Cheers!
    ThanX Rich. Hope to play with you again.

Happy New Year!
    That is awesome Rob2E. fyi, had such a great time playing with you during the last FGCon, just started following you on Twitch. And hope you have a great 2017!

Cheers!
    1100+ viewers is incredible! Nice job!
    Great rob2e, can you post here link on your twitch channel
    Glad you like the idea. Hope it's fun for you and your group. Already working on a sequel and perhaps, one day, an entire campaign world. That's a tall order though.
    What a fun concept.
    This dovetails completely with my DM style: "ya gotta figure it out, ya don't just divinely know things...", whether it be magic items, effects, and now youself!
    Our group is in the middle of PotA, but down the road a little, I think we'll give it a go. Thanks Rob2e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardian
    +1 for Video Tutorials. Good luck with your module as well. I've noticed quite a few DMG adventures are not made with VTT in mind. Many will have a single map which has numbers all over it, no blank versions. No Player version and an alternate DM version.
    Yeah mine will have all that. Date for publication, I'm shooting for July 22nd.
    Updated July 16th, 2016 at 00:53 by rob2e
    +1 for Video Tutorials. Good luck with your module as well. I've noticed quite a few DMG adventures are not made with VTT in mind. Many will have a single map which has numbers all over it, no blank versions. No Player version and an alternate DM version.
    Nice!
    Super awesome, Rob! I had no idea you were a stand-up.

I'm looking forward to reading more of these blogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs
    And with Unity we can change it to translucent to make sure there aren't any virtual air bubbles...
    Nice! Can't wait... Any timeline on that btw? I know it's a common question, but... {clasping hands in a hopeful puppy-dog look kinda way}
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag