STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Clang!!! Clang!!! Swoosh!!!

So I have a hard time imagining anyone on these forums that has never seen the film "A Kight's Tale." Starring Heath Ledger, it tells a Rock and Roll story of a professional jousting knight. Let's just say ... they weren't going for historical accuracy. Still one can draw inspiration for contests to add to your game. Today I offer you the Sword contest.

Attachment 19585

Below is an image for such an event along with pennant tokens. To make it ...

Updated June 28th, 2017 at 20:02 by mhorgunn

Tags: d&d 5e
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The goblin that laid the platinum egg

Ok … so not my most … sophisticated moments in the game as a dungeon master. Sometimes one needs to get a bit gritty a bit earthy. It is the game master's obligation to their player's to confront their players … even in the smallest of details.

For those who don't know … my players are continuing their way through the introductory campaign, “The Lost Mines of Phandelver.” One of the tropes that seems to have their place in the firmament of D&D, is to take into the fold of the ...
    Tags: d&d 5e, platinum
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mapping out the future

So my players are progressing along swimmingly through Lost Mines. At present, they are beginning their investigation of Thundertree. Now this is actually further along than it seems as they have already cleared out Cragmore Castle. They were able to convince the druid Reidoth of the urgency to rescue Rocksplitter. But more of that in later posts.

In preping for the final dungeon of Lost Mines and the clearing of Wave Echo Cave, I was reminded of the adventure hook, a mp found in ...
  4. We have left the containment field …

… and it's a good thing!!!

As we continue to play through the Lost Mines adventures, my players have come to that point where they are side tracked by the sand box adventure options. They are meant to give the players the opportunity to level up their characters in preporation for the main theme line and keep things from being too rail roadie. I was pleased on how they treated Agatha the Banshee. The players are suppose to woo the answer to Sister Giselle's question from the angry ...

Updated May 4th, 2017 at 23:20 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Too much ...

Too little ... too late.

I 've been having some issues ... Not with Fantasy Grounds or my players ... but an obsession to get sound out of and into my system. More on that later ... I promise. Still I wanted to touch base.

For those few have read this blog (Thank you) ... you know that I came to Fantasy Grounds in the hopes of playing with friends after a good friend of mine passed. I investigated the options out and rightfully chose FG. I started a Facebook page. I ...

Updated April 24th, 2017 at 01:02 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE