STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

An Old Dog trying to learn new tricks!!!

1. I'm insane!!!!

Stop me if you have heard this one before ...

"Reapeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is the very definition of insanity."

But here I am. once again ... Writing on this bog....

Slowly searching the keyboard ... trying to see the letters ... working from word to word ... in a valiant effort to make sense ... to not forget because of short term memory loss, what I was trying to ssay. If you are just happening ...
    Tags: blog
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Back in the saddle again!

< Que Gene Autry >

I thank you for allowing me to share my situation and concerns. Also thank you for your kind comments. They helped alot. I have graduated therapy with flying colors. I was amazed at how open and supportive of my interests and what they could do to get me back to being able to continue them. It was also interesting how they said playing Dungeons and Dragons on Fantasy Grounds was good theropy.

I am pleased to anounce that as of two days ago ...
  3. The best laid plans....

OK... so consider this a major step foprward. You see ... Christmas eve, Santa put a huge lump of coal in my stocking. I had a stroke. I an blessed as to how well I an doing. but my vision has been afected and this is as much as i have eebbeen able to use the compuuter. Thekiller is I was just about to retire. Nothing but gaming and art projects ahead. I am struggling to get to reopen the campaign we were in the middle of. I have g00d friends and a suportive wife who knows what gaming means to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Today is the first day of the rest of your life ...

Well here we are.

It has been some time since I have written in this blog. It had become too much of a drain upon my time between work, life and of course ... my game. So what has changed? Well thank God, it is not life. I still have one. Likewise I am bless still to have friends to play with. (In fact ... I, a lifetime DM will be a player in an upcoming Traveller campaign.) What has changed?

I've retired.

Not completely my idea. After years of hard work, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fight Pit

FIGHTPIT6.jpg

The above is the battle map of a pit fight arena that I used in last Wednesday's game . At 3 o'clock and 9 are holding cells. If you are using Unity, you can do LoS on the cells to have a dramatic reveal of oppennents. At 12 and 6 are guard towers. I manned them with guards randomly aiming crossbows loaded stunning bolts to shoot combatants. (They are stunned to the end of their next turn.)There is at least one wizard posted to undo any spell that might ...

Updated March 27th, 2020 at 17:20 by mhorgunn

Tags: d&d 5e, unity
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE