FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

An Old Dog trying to learn new tricks!!!

1. Back in the saddle again!

< Que Gene Autry >

I thank you for allowing me to share my situation and concerns. Also thank you for your kind comments. They helped alot. I have graduated therapy with flying colors. I was amazed at how open and supportive of my interests and what they could do to get me back to being able to continue them. It was also interesting how they said playing Dungeons and Dragons on Fantasy Grounds was good theropy.

I am pleased to anounce that as of two days ago ...
  2. Message of the day

If one has used Fantasy Grounds for any length of time, you have probably interacted with Delux-Oz. Incredibly active, this man seems to have a helpful answer for everything posted. He also has created mods and extensions that definitely dial up this tabletop up a couple levels. If I get into a discussion about FG over Roll 20 ... I say we got Delux-Oz.

Thank you, Good Sir, for all you do.

The extension I would like to highlight with this post is the "Message ...
  3. Preaching to the Chior

Somehow I feel this is like that scene from the film "Dave." A look a like has taken the place of the President of the United States. He is trying to cut the budget to save a program for homeless shelters. He cuts a program that is meant to make people feel better about a previous auto purchase.

I mean if any of you are reading this you have already made your decision. You have wisely chosen Fantasy Grounds. The Roll 20/FG debate reminds me of the Chevy/Ford arguments ...

Updated December 20th, 2017 at 19:49 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. No Bare Bones Here!!!

“Lord I am amazed at how things have mended. Cornbread is on the table now when white bread was intended.”

This little prayer that was my Great Grandfather's came to mind as this is now the THIRD subject that made it in que for this blog. It has been an eventful week, gaming wise.

Yesterday I was glad it was my Friday. I swear all that got me through the work day was the thought of playing. The party is about to start their assault on the Red Brand Hideout in “Lost ...
STAR TREK 2d20