STAR TREK 2d20

Blog Comments

Surprised to see a demo of the dynamic lighting. I'd figured something like that would still be sometime off, even in prototype stages. Good to see though that its coming along nicely.

To be perfectly blunt, the dynamic lighting is needed, as well as an improvement over the existing FG masking feature which I think is more of an engine issue than anything else. As long as I've had FG Ultimate, I've had nothing but grief using the masking feature. It's laggy, its unresponsive and it causes FG to crash if you attempt to unmask too much. If your in the middle of masking/unmasking, it tends to freeze the client for everyone, and if someone 'clicks' on something, it causes their program to crash as well.

So yes, I'm looking forward to hopefully a lag-free feature that will do away with the need of masking. But I would also like to see improvements done on the current masking.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandyr
    Will the support for multiple map layers expand "tile based" mapping capabilities? LoS/Lighting isn't really a selling point for me, but more flexibility and support for improvisation via flexible maps and whiteboarding would be most welcome.
    Better support for map tiles is definitely something we have discussed and there should be significant improvement in tile mapping.
    Will the support for multiple map layers expand "tile based" mapping capabilities? LoS/Lighting isn't really a selling point for me, but more flexibility and support for improvisation via flexible maps and whiteboarding would be most welcome.
    Awesome. Just bought Ultimate Edition. Keep up the great work!
    Take my money !
    Looks great. Are you still on track for 2016?
    /crossfingers
    Carl does good work! We are all very happy that he joined the SmiteWorks team.
    very nice! Keep up the excellent work and thank you.
    One thing that was just brought up in a 5e FB group when I posted the video. In Roll20 the players can move their token without dropping it and the players can see the map and then drop it back without anyone the wiser. If the map is locked the FoW needs to depend on the GM approving the movement.
    Sweet Thanks for sharing!
    Fantastic LOS would be cool.

I particularly like the 'don't break fantasy grounds' bit
    LOS is my most anticipated feature, hopefully we'll also get individual PoV as well?
    Nice, looking forward to getting to play with this.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
DICE PACKS BUNDLE