STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

The Mortar Pit

1. Winter Eternal - Update 2

I know you have been waiting impatiently to see this update. Here it is. Over friday and saturday I was able to get a fair amount done. Most of my time on friday was spent trying to figure out why I couldn't get columns to line up on the equipment tables. Not going to go into much detail in this blog about it, but if you are interested you can read about it in my last post in this thread. It did cost me some time until I figured it out.

All the new edge and hindrances are drag and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Project Number 2 - Winter Eternal

Completing Weird Wars Rome was a very satisfying feeling for me, but it left me wanting to do more. It's pretty cool to be helping grow the Fantasy Grounds library, and knowing that there are people waiting for that one to hit the store. Just as I finishing up that project I caught a post on G+ about one of the Accursed books by Melior Via. I actually sent an email to them and asked if they had any interest in seeing their products on Fantasy Grounds. John Dunn got back to me and said that they ...

Updated April 21st, 2016 at 21:29 by Mortar

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So Weird Wars Rome has finally been submitted

So back around the middle of February I decided I was going to convert the Weird Wars Rome setting into a module for FG, simply because I wanted to open the library section and only see story entries related to whatever adventure I was running. Now Fantasy Grounds actually makes it quite easy to create modules - you just need to have an understanding of this thing called XML. Which at that time I only had a basic of knowledge...I knew what it is and that it had elements...so not a whole lot. If ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
FG Spreadshirt Swag