Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
View RSS Feed

MarianDz

1. How to ... "Tracking FOOD and DRINKs" easily

"DM's corner or something for better imagination how to make "Simple counter for tracking consumables, food and water" in FG".

After long time I prepared for you BLOG readers another of my "simple how to" blogs today aimed on how to track consumables. During your travel deep in underground must every hero eat and drink as normal peoples do (and your and my heroes too). For this reason I start find way how to easy monitor spended consumables inside FG ...

Updated May 29th, 2019 at 07:32 by MarianDz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to ... "SAVE Dice Color of your profile"

"BASICS or something for better imagination how FG works - SAVE Dice Color of your profile for future use".

If you want backup your Dice colour for future, then you need write somewhere in your marks value of "DiceColor"
    key from Registry. How to do it?

Step 1: Close FG software (if running)
    Step 2: Hold Windows Key (flag key) + R
    Step 3: In opened window in row write "regedit" (without quotes of course) and hit Enter ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How to ... "Activate and share module with your players"

"BASICS or something for better imagination how FG works - Module Activating and sharing with your players".

Attachment 18099

If you are new and looking for answers on questions:

1.) I buyed module and haven't it in my library, where can I find it?
    2.) My players doesn't see player handbook (PHB), D&D Elemental Evil Player's Companion or Volo's Player guide, etc... but I can see it in my library what must I do for sharing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How to create - "Poisoned weapon with saving throw checks and poison condition"

"DM's corner or something for better imagination how to make "Poisoned weapon with Saving throw checks and setting Poison condition on target!" in FG".

Maybe could be useful for somebody, especially if you are learning how to use this "Great software".
    Last time I was show you how to make see: Item "Poisoned weapon"
    This part is about creating weapon where defender will make saving throw roll for check against ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How to create - Item "poisoned dagger"

"DM's corner or something for better imagination how to make "poisoned dagger" in FG".

Attachment 17993

Maybe could be useful for somebody, especially if you are learning how to use this "Great software".

Next part will be interesting
    Stay tuned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hint: you can zoom in when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Cosmere RPG Beta Launch