STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

MooCow

1. Release Day

I'm nervous. Did I get everything? Are there any bugs? Especially the tab changes seemed to just magically work toward the end, so I'm worried that the tab scripts won't be loaded on another computer somehow. These last two days I've been gnashing teeth out of stress, and my cheeks hurt.
    Oh, that's right: I forgot to change a few image names to prettier ones. Oh well. I'll do that later.
    The sheet still has a few things to fix, but it works enough that I can take maybe a month's "vacation" ...

Updated January 12th, 2020 at 11:40 by MooCow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The two sides of ugly

I'm right now in the process of converting FG:s default sidebar to something... ..."prettier"?
    FG:s sidebar is in my opinion the ugliest part of the default skin. The default skin has a theme that is noisy and distracting. It is there to wow users into thinking that it's cool at first glance, but it's not designed for ease of use and it's not easy on the eyes. The icons in the side bar are some sort of banners, but they're so shiny that they look like they're made out of shining ...

Updated January 11th, 2020 at 02:00 by MooCow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The human rights of monsters

I'm probably halfway through the layering export process, and everything is proceeding with zero problems.
    I really prefer if my SimplePlus skin is used, over the default FG one, but that should be up to personal preference. Only the sheet will remain graphically altered.

Took most of the day off to consult videos about sociopathy. There is a lot of poor definitions on the subject of anti-social personality disorder, with licenced shrinks strongly confusing psychopathy with sociopathy. ...

Updated January 10th, 2020 at 02:58 by MooCow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Only the layering is left now.

Only the export to a separate layer is left now for the beta. It's going to be an adventure for sure, but I've took care to mark everything in preparation.

There's some kind of social trouble going on at the forums, where I'm apparently not respectful enough in my tone or something. They're still trying to hold me up to the standard of a human being, which is kind of cute. I guess I was human as a child, before they took me. The shards of all those memories of promises broken, still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Almost at beta release

I finally made most of page 2, and made the portrait show up again.
    I also aligned the front page icons, and made a scroll button.
    Soon I'll be exporting my ruleset to a stand-alone layer, and ship the beta over to esmdev, but there's no rush since I'm well within schedule, so I might sneak in a few other changes here and there before that. We'll see.

Also, I must not forget fixing the attributes: Need to tag them and stuff. I also don't like that they're in color - ...

Updated January 7th, 2020 at 22:20 by MooCow

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE