DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

ddavison

1. Venture into Icewind Dale during the time of the Sundering!

D&D and Forgotten Realms fans are familiar with The Ten Towns region made famous by author R. A. Salvatore and featured in games such as D&D Icewind Dale - The Enhanced Edition by Beamdog.

Dungeon Masters can now bring their players to this region during the pivotal moments surrounding the period of time known as the Sundering. It sets the groundwork ...
  2. Wizards of the Coast announces the OGL and what it means for Fantasy Grounds

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 was an important day in the tabletop RPG gaming world. On this day, Wizards of the Coast announces the long-anticipated Open Gaming License and System Reference Document 5.0 for use with D&D fifth edition. While they had previously released the D&D Basic Rules for players and DMs, this was an even broader release of rules that should allow more people to try out the game or even play it indefinitely. As the only licensee for D&D fifth edition digital tools, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wizards of the Coast announces the OGL and what it means for Fantasy Grounds

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 was an important day in the tabletop RPG gaming world. On this day, Wizards of the Coast announces the long-anticipated Open Gaming License and System Reference Document 5.0 for use with D&D fifth edition. While they had previously released the D&D Basic Rules for players and DMs, this was an even broader release of rules that should allow more people to try out the game or even play it indefinitely. As the only licensee for D&D fifth edition digital tools, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 2014 Year in Review for SmiteWorks

This year has been a very busy year and we wanted to reach out to everyone who helped make it a special year for us. I'll be sending out another email later this week (or next) with some news on plans for 2015.

For me personally, I decided that once Fantasy Grounds made it through the Greenlight process on Steam, it was time to hang up the corporate life and focus 100% on growing Fantasy Grounds. The results have been fairly good, but I always hope for more. I made the change in late ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A new video showcasing Fantasy Grounds' support for running a Pathfinder combat.

I spent some time today putting together a sample video that walks through a fairly typical combat encounter. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so a video with pictures and words is probably worth something too.

Also, if you want to try things out first-hand, there is a free-to-play FG Con IV virtual convention running from May 8-11 where you can download Fantasy Grounds' demo and connect and play on any of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
STAR TREK 2d20