PDA

View Full Version : Labyrinth Of Madness (3.5)

cpbs
March 28th, 2009, 00:59
Welcome!

Bought this from Paizo.com about a week ago. Just started on this project in converting this AD&D adventure into 3.0/3.5 rules.

This will be a one shot adventure. I hope to be able to finish the work with in two weeks to start playing. The game might take up to 3-4 weeks to complete depending on how well you navigate the Labyrinth. From reading it so far death is common even for 15th level characters.

What I am looking for:
4-5 Players
Level 15 Characters (each person will create two, one as a backup character)
Dependable
Experienced
Mature (Players)

Time:
Sunday
7:00pm CDT (GMT-5)

Also because this game is a one-shot adventure, meaning no following back story or over all campaign.

This is the quote from the back of the book.

Sinister,twisting images...Horrific nightmares lurking at the corners of the mind...These are descriptions used to tell the tales of the Labyrinth of Madness. But these tales of the labyrinth are only legends, realy, nothing more than stories used to frighten children at night-until a mysterious scepter is found, bearing within its crystals head a visage of insanity and terror, and also delivering a message: "Disturb not the Labyrinth of Madness again, and live a while longer." Now a powerful temple suffers from a tragic curse that is somehow link to the labyrinth. Does there exist a group of heroes who can penetrate this dark and terrible place to lift the curse...and survive?

Character creation will be discussed in the calender. I would like to have feed back before I make final decisions on what books, races and equipment are allowed.

If interested, hope to hear from you soon.

-cpbs

cpbs
April 1st, 2009, 18:04
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=385

Created a calender for the ones that do not want to sign up on the forum.

Also posted dates in which I will be running the first portion of the adventure. Please sign up there if you are interested in a high level adventure.

cpbs
April 4th, 2009, 18:38
I have about 3 people tentatively going to play, looking for one more person. Go to the link above and sign up on the calender. :)

cpbs
April 6th, 2009, 17:44
Still looking for a couple of more players, please feel free to look around at the calender link above and the information above as well. The game will take about a month to complete so it will not always take up your time ;).

cpbs
April 17th, 2009, 02:32
I am still looking for 2-3 players to run this AD&D converted to 3.5 adventure. Some people signed up but never showed up like I was hoping they would and other just stopped coming and didn't give reasons.

So, again, I am out looking for 3 reliable players that can play during this time. Please PM me or post here if you are interested and Ill send you an invite through the PM.

cpbs

l1wolf
April 17th, 2009, 02:43
what happened to the game and calender tonight?

VarnFury
April 17th, 2009, 06:36
Figure i give my reason, i got caught up today with cleaning downstairs up and forgot. I got an uncle who is dying (From cancer) coming on monday.

cpbs
April 17th, 2009, 18:18
That is understandable. If you want to join in later that will be fine, just send me a PM and Ill send you an invite to the game.

Later,
cpbs

cpbs
April 18th, 2009, 18:49
Still looking for a couple of more players for a high level adventure this coming Tuesday and Thursday night, at 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST.

cpbs
April 21st, 2009, 20:44
Still looking for two more players that can play this coming Thursday, 8:00pm CST.

Thanks,
cpbs

Marlamin1
April 27th, 2009, 03:33
I believe I missed the Thursday you specified. I just saw your message and if you still need a player I would like to join. I believe I already know you, I was a sorcerer in a game called "Empire East" I also go by Marlamin... I think you were a cleric in that game named Hamthum A.K.A "Grumpy" If not then I am mistaken but would still be interested in the game. I'll check tomorrow to see if you replied to this or not.

cpbs
April 27th, 2009, 23:03
Yes I have sent you a PM with more information. Also if anyone else is looking for a high level adventure, Please feel free to sign up. I am looking to try to get a group together for tomorrow night.

Check out the calender page here.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=385

cpbs
July 21st, 2009, 00:20
Still trying to find a general interest in this game, if anyone is interested ill might run it. Tried running it earlier but no one could show or dropped out later before the quest actually started.

Raen_777
July 23rd, 2009, 16:53
Definitely interested and have started drawing up my character. Half-Celestial Human War Angel Cleric. So you got the healer covered guys... Ya know you wanna sign up... Do it... lol

Marlamin1
July 26th, 2009, 06:17
would you mind a game at 5 central?

cpbs
July 26th, 2009, 15:47
I could possibly try to push that back to 5:00pm but it would be stretching it to get everyone there early enough to play. Ill post on the calender forum and see what people there say.

cpbs
March 31st, 2010, 15:27
I never really got this game going, with either me having real life situation come up, or devoted people actually wanting to play. Right now I am looking to run this one adventure but also looking to run other converted AD&D adventures. Possibly, since the new AD&D ruleset is out, I might just run them in their own native ruleset then trying to convert all of them.

But I am looking for 4-5 player, willing to give me about 3 hours of game time on Sunday night at 7:00pm CDT (GMT-5).

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=385

This is not a long campaign just a simple adventure I have always wanted to run and see how it plays out. If you want to signup go to the link above. From there we can discuss more about character creation and what type of restrictions there are.

See you there.

cpbs

pOcHa
April 6th, 2010, 21:52
didnt pay much attention to time zones, seen now that it doesn suit me, sorry...

cpbs
April 6th, 2010, 23:44
No problem

Raen_777
April 8th, 2010, 08:27
I'm down... Whats the character creation method and rules?