PDA

View Full Version : d20_JPG - alternate download site?

peterb
March 26th, 2009, 08:18
I'd like to test the d20_JPG ruleset. Unfortunately the link at FGWiki is broken at the moment - is it available somewhere else? I've googled for it, but came up with nothing usefull.

TIA,

Peter Brink

unerwünscht
March 26th, 2009, 08:35
I am sure it is located elsewhere, but if it is not, moon is more than welcome to host it at our site. It should see an official launch very soon.

Oberoten
March 26th, 2009, 14:16
Hmm, it is a direct link to the FUM developer group. I will see if I can ask JPG to have it uploaded directly on the WIKI instead.

- Obe

Griogre
March 26th, 2009, 23:19
The actual download link posted in the FUM group comes from moon_wizard's site but I would not be comforable releasing that link without his permission. Hopefully FUM will be back up soon, sounds like today or tomorrow.

Bidmaron
March 27th, 2009, 02:57
Does anyone know when 2.0.1 was realeased? I can't remember which version I'm running. I watch these boards pretty close, but maybe I missed an upgrade.

Phystus
March 27th, 2009, 23:31
2.0.1 was just released in the last week or two, I think. I hadn't even gotten around to downloading it yet, though I'd seen it on FUM before they went down. Hopefully they'll be back up soon.

~P

ssj4megaman
March 28th, 2009, 09:30
Yes i have been looking for this all day today. I gave up many hours and decided to upgrade my account to a full key and found this like..

My group started playing 4th again and we have a very old set of rules like 1.02 or something like that and need to get the latest also. It would be awesome if they could put the download on a backup site for the latest version since FUM is currently down. I was able to find 1.4.4 but i guess that is not the latest version.

Leonal
March 28th, 2009, 09:45
The site is back up now as Joshuha posted here. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10000

Oberoten
March 28th, 2009, 09:45
And now... Rejoice FUM is back up.

- Obe

Oberoten
March 28th, 2009, 09:48
Bah you beat me to it.

- Obe

mrwynd
April 1st, 2009, 03:27
Hi I'm new here and I've been hunting around and can't find the download to the d20_JPG ruleset. All the links provided that go to the FUM website just redirect to the community homepage. I've made an account there and logged in but that hasn't helped. Can anyone direct me? Thanks.

Griogre
April 1st, 2009, 07:58
Go to the FUM website and join the D&D 3rd Edition FG Development group. There is a discussion in the group called D20_JPG V2.0.1. In the body of that post there is an address to download the ruleset. Links aren't working over there yet so you will need to copy and paste that address into your browser.

mrwynd
April 1st, 2009, 15:22
Go to the FUM website and join the D&D 3rd Edition FG Development group. There is a discussion in the group called D20_JPG V2.0.1. In the body of that post there is an address to download the ruleset. Links aren't working over there yet so you will need to copy and paste that address into your browser.

Thank you so much!

Griogre
April 1st, 2009, 18:32
You're welcome. :)