PDA

View Full Version : Updater Errors

Slippy
March 24th, 2009, 15:56
I'm having some problems getting Fantasy Grounds to update. I apologize if the following issue has been discussed already, but I couldn't find anything.

I bought the lite license last May and installed it on my laptop. I upgrade it to the full version in December. However, my laptop seems to be insufficient to run the game without lag, especially in when there are more than four people playing.

So, I downloaded the 1.52 MB installer onto my desktop last week. It accepted my license for the lite version, but the updater doesn't work, so all I've got is the installer on my hard drive.

The desktop is running Vista, with AVG. I have reinstalled Fantasy Grounds several times, and I have opened the ports for Fantasy Grounds. I have tried disabling various things to see if they are interfering with Fantasy Grounds, but I have had no luck.

When I first installed Fantasy Grounds on my desktop, the update was giving me the following error: Error Processing Package Manifest.

I must have changed something, because now it says "Getting Package Listing. Done!" without having actually downloaded anything at all.

zabulus
March 24th, 2009, 19:24
Errors along the lines of "Error processing Package Manifest" are usually answered by the devs with:

"Contact [email protected], there seems to be something wrong with your license"