PDA

View Full Version : Aus +gmt(10)exp player looking for 2.0,3.0,3.5 games :}

dragon1976
March 23rd, 2009, 10:03
hello friends
looking for some people to game with anytime any night or day anywhere around the world exp pdm and player yet new to FG but understand allready just want to play for now get the feel then run many games i have collected over time so please anyone who is in need of a good RP then please email me or message me on [email protected] thx
hope to hear from somone soon *knocking on the Universal Dm's Door*

Zoetrope
March 23rd, 2009, 10:23
Would you be interested in a Call of Cthulhu game which I'll be running this Wed at 8:30pm (GMT+10)? No experience necessary, just the willingness to give it a try. :D

Would kick off with character creation at 8pm first and foremost. If you're interested, send me a PM and I can send you more info.

Cheers,
Z

Waldo Pepper
March 23rd, 2009, 11:58
We have a Savage Worlds fantasy campaign getting ready to start that will run on Friday nights 8-11pm GMT+0 which means it would be 6-9am your time on a Saturday morning if you're an early riser....

trevorgall
March 23rd, 2009, 12:24
Hey mate.

Currently just started a 3.5 game. Tue night 8pm - midnight.

Have two players. Three wold be great.

Roll up a 3rd lev char.. cleric would be handy.. :)

Trev

dragon1976
March 23rd, 2009, 15:59
thx to all who have allready answerd so fast as well tumbs up to your coolness....ill respond soon to those who i havent allready and perhaps if permiting i can fit more one game a week ....and recently altough i just downloaded FG2 i have allready converted a small little 3.5 adventure although i do want to go back to 3.0 when i can get some in for later on doing so .......any players wanting to have a small session as a player from level 1 i need 4 players it will be my first atempt at Dm on line with this FG2 but seems easy enough

trevorgall
May 13th, 2009, 13:30
Hey mate. Im DMNG a game, but interested in playing in your game. Let me know.