PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a 3.5 campaign

xaotik1
March 18th, 2009, 21:39
Just figured I'd add one more to the list of players needing a game. I've got about 20 years of gaming under my belt, and have played on both FG and FGII, I'm pretty familiar with it's operation, and am extremely flexible when it comes to playing characters. If you find yourself needing an extra meat shield, or perhaps one cleric just isn't keeping the party alive, I will gladly join in as whatever you need. When left to my own devices though, I tend to play walking walls or bouncing barbarians.

I can work in a game during tues-thurs if it is between 4pm and 11 pm central time(gmt-6) and any time after 4pm friday until 11pm sunday. I used to work swing shift so playing a game that starts at 2am isn't really a problem for me if that's all that's available. Feel free to message me here or send a mail to [email protected]. For those of you on MySpace, you can catch me there at www.myspace.com/xaotik1

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon :)

xaotik1
March 19th, 2009, 05:08
Well then, that was about the quickest response time I've ever gotten. I've gotten quite a few invites and I think I've got a game already lined up. Thanks all:)