PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night D&D 4.0, H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth: 7:30PM-12:30AM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
March 18th, 2009, 06:40
I currently have five players and am looking for one more. The player running the wizard has become entangled with family commitments on Fridays. The rest of the party is a paladin, fighter, rogue, cleric and warlord. The new character would start with the same XP as the last wizard which would make the new character 5th level. I am using classes and races out of the PH only for H2. I am tentatively going to allow the PH2 when we start H3.

We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player who will show up and contribute. Please note this is a late night game if you are not near a west coast time zone. This is a regular game and I am planning on running H3, P1 and P2 after this module. After that I will probably run my own stuff. It's ok if you are new to FG, but some experience with 4E would be helpful.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

Griogre
March 20th, 2009, 06:46
Just a bump. I'm still looking for someone who would enjoy playing a Wizard on Fridays.

Griogre
March 23rd, 2009, 03:35
Thanks for the interest. I forgot to post this game is now full.