PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Player looking for group

Jorgo Mono
March 17th, 2009, 01:51
The title should state the obvious. I am an experienced 3.5 player (roughly 6 years) interested in joining either an ongoing game or one in the organizational stages. I am at GMT -4:00 (East Standard Time EST), and am open to play 4:00 to 10:00 weekdays (my time, of course), and virtually anytime at all on weekends. Either PM me or post here if you have something I can join. Thanks for your time.

Marrus
March 19th, 2009, 22:21
Hey Jorgo Mono,

It sounds like your schedule is in line with ours. If you are willing to use ventrilo and hamachi, we'd love to have you in our RP group. Our official game times are Wed. and Sat. 7PM-1AM CDT, but we often play around the same times on other days too.

On another note, our game is roleplay heavy, so if you're more of a dungeon delver, this might not be the game for you. Please check out our game on the Calendar (The New Age).

Thanks,
Marrus Luminus

PrahvianMan
March 19th, 2009, 23:32
You might also check out my post on the Calendar (Ambercromby's quest). Its a home brewed world using D&D 3.5e rules. A synopsis of my campaign can be found at https://www.skycastleproductions.com and click on the Mezanine Room link on the menu.

We haven't yet started, still looking for a few more players.:D

It sounds like your times might work well with ours. I am looking for players able to play around the same times as you are available. I am flexible but looking primarily for Friday evenings or Saturday day.

Jorgo Mono
March 23rd, 2009, 00:57
Hey Jorgo Mono,

It sounds like your schedule is in line with ours. If you are willing to use ventrilo and hamachi, we'd love to have you in our RP group. Our official game times are Wed. and Sat. 7PM-1AM CDT, but we often play around the same times on other days too.

On another note, our game is roleplay heavy, so if you're more of a dungeon delver, this might not be the game for you. Please check out our game on the Calendar (The New Age).

Thanks,
Marrus Luminus

I do indeed have and use Hamachi, but I am afraid that ventrilo is an impossibility for me. I apologize. If that can somehow be circumvented, then I'd be all for your game.

Jorgo Mono
May 2nd, 2009, 16:23
Bump. Last guy didn't reply back, so I'm still looking for a game.

Jorgo Mono
May 24th, 2009, 04:55
Bump. Last guy didn't reply back, so I'm still looking for a game.

bump bump. I'd really hate to think that I wasted 50$ on this. :D

Leonal
May 24th, 2009, 05:14
I'd suggest to look for games instead of waiting for them to find you. Look through the forum and the calendar and send a pm to gm's to see if they have an open spot for you. :)

50$? That's a gm license plus more? If you can't find a game, create one. ;)

Jorgo Mono
May 24th, 2009, 05:56
I'd suggest to look for games instead of waiting for them to find you. Look through the forum and the calendar and send a pm to gm's to see if they have an open spot for you. :)

50$? That's a gm license plus more? If you can't find a game, create one. ;)

Was it 50$? Perhaps it was less...

I have been looking, but I can't find any. I exclusively play 3.5 so... I don't know if I'm not looking hard enough or not in the right places, or simply passing over them by accident...

Leonal
May 24th, 2009, 06:19
There are several 3.5 games on the calendar, though some have a big amount of applied players. Some have already started, but if they still need players..^^

Only playing 3.5 might limit the amount of games available, but keep looking!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/

I recommend checking out Pathfinder games too though..:)