PDA

View Full Version : New player! Looking for group

kelton2000
March 16th, 2009, 21:11
Hey there, I'm new to FG2 yet i am an expieranced dungeons and dragons player. I've recently got FG2 and hoping to hook up with a group and get in to some action and roleplay.
I prefer 4th edition however i'm capable of playing any of the others also.
My time zone is GMT + 0.
I'm avilable nearly every day cept thursdays, i'm capable of staying quite late as i'm a student so E.S.T time zones that finish like 3am my time would still be fine.
My favorite class is a fighter based character as i enjoy a good brawl in the bar or jumping in front to save an ally.

Waiting to hear from someone ;)

scytale2
March 16th, 2009, 22:09
The RPGA group on Yahoo is starting to get going, with quite a few games happening, if you're keen on 4th edition Living Forgotten Realms. Can I suggest you join the group, to see what is going on. There are some games at UK friendly times, so keep a look out for them.

Here's the link for the group:

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/RPGA_Group/

If you want to play in a non-RPGA game or campaign, then best of luck.

Stuart
March 16th, 2009, 22:20
I'm running a Friday night game using the MSRD:

Welcome to Barsoom!

Barsoom, a world where past glories and untold ancient wonders still lurk, invisible, but tantalizingly close. Take a trip down the sacred River Iss to the Valley Dor at Barsoom's south pole, but be warned, you might wind up as a meal for a flesh-eating plant man! Visit the city of Manator, where the citizens play chess with live pieces... to the death. Pay your respects to Ras Thavas, the Master Mind of Mars, who will be happy to transplant your brain into the body of your choice. Rescue princesses from impenetrable fortresses, gallop across the sea bottoms of Barsoom astride your eight-legged thoat, or race through the thin air of Mars aboard your anti-gravity flier.

I have two players - and would like a third and possibly a fourth. The MSRD will allow you to create a fighter type but fit the Swords/ScFi theme better than the SRD. Players can be Martian (Red Man) or Earthman (Victorian).

First session Friday 27th 8PM GMT. Character creation and ruleset download - includes a Barsoom set of graphics.