PDA

View Full Version : Adventurer, -5GMT, EST, looking for trouble

StrangeBlades
March 15th, 2009, 15:11
(NOTE: Thanks everyone for the tips on how to get info across quickly. This is my profile version 1.5)

Hey,

I am looking for a group to play with in either a 4th edition or a 3.5 edition campaign. I prefer gaming on Friday nights, Saturday nights, Sunday nights and long, torch-lit walks through a dark tunnel.

Personal info is this: I'm 36 years old and I have a full-time job as a reporter. I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons for years, but took a 10-year (or so) break, realized how long I was away from the game, burst into tears and then found Fantasy Grounds 2.

I've got two characters ready to roll.

One is a female woodsy type that likes playing with kids, a pretty glade and hunting her enemies through all sorts of terrain. Goes by the name of Starr.

Foxx is the other guy. He likes his grappling hook, his trusty crowbar, a full mug of beer and bar wenches.

I can also whip up any other character and/or class needed for a party.

Give me a shout back if you're interested in gaming with me.
SB

Vasallus
March 15th, 2009, 17:53
I'm up for playing tonight too. EST time zone here as well. Good opportunity for a DM to scoop up two players at once, so I figured I'd post here to keep your topic alive.

Iyasu
March 15th, 2009, 21:42
Nay 3 if needed. I'm Central so just an hour off (GMT -6)
Yay thread hi-jacking

PrahvianMan
March 25th, 2009, 00:16
My campaign could use an extra 3 players.

I am trying to get at least 6 players for my campaign "Ambercromby's Quest" and looking for people who can play either Friday evenings or Saturdays day or evening. I am in Mountain Time zone GM-7. You may want to check my campaign out in the calendar. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=373 Be glad to have you join us.

I am using 3.5e rules using Fantasy Grounds II tabletop to play with. I have DM'ed for several years back in the 80's. I am new to this this talbetop software though. I am converting all of my own campaigns to newer D&D rules systems. Looking for players that love to role play and not just bash heads although there will be plenty of opportunity for that.

You can find an Introduction and background to my world of Prahh at httP://www.skycastleproductions.com

Hope to see you in the game.

StrangeBlades
March 26th, 2009, 18:27
Your campaign sounds good but the time you guys play sounds really late for me. You see I'm old and I suck at sleeping to begin with.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you guys played at 6:30 p.m. Mountain Time that means I would start playing at 9:30 or 10:30 p.m. Eastern Time? Is that right?

Anyhoo, good luck at finding players and with your campaign.

SB