PDA

View Full Version : players wanted for pickup game tonight friday the 13th

longarms
March 13th, 2009, 18:03
I'll host a game tonight starting at 6:30pm pacific. Ruleset will be savage worlds... genre will be pirates/fantasy.

I have some pre-made characters on my website that make it easy to just login and play... see www.pisian.com/or.html

send me a PM to grab a slot.

longarms
March 13th, 2009, 22:30
I'd like to add that, part of the reason for providing some premade characters, is so that anyone can just jump in and play even if they aren't familiar with the savage worlds ruleset.

You also do not need to have anything installed or purchase anything to play savage worlds. You just connect to my server like you would for a D&D game and the program takes care of the rest.

I'd also like to add that the gameworld described on my website www.pisian.com/or.html was intentionally designed to be very easy to absorb. If you just read "the cast" on the homepage, you'll pretty much have an understanding of the game world. No need to read much to play.

If you're getting the idea that the game I am running is easily accessible, you're getting the point :)

So if you want to do some roleplaying tonight, PM me, don't worry about the ruleset.

longarms
March 14th, 2009, 02:08
Hello, hello, is anybody out there.. there.. there.. ?

Seriously, nobody has PMed yet so I'll check back in 1.5 hours. That's 7:30pm pacific.