PDA

View Full Version : 3.5D&D Player LFG (GMT -6)

Iyasu
March 11th, 2009, 22:01
はじめまして、経験長いがある3.5プレーヤーでございます。どうぞよろしくおねがいします。
Hi! Recently the group I've played with has died... alot. Therefore I am looking for a new game to occupy my time! If you happen to have a spare slot in a game your starting, or have already started, please feel free to give me a PM.

プレーヤー情報:
Right now I can play almost anyday at anytime, saturday and sunday are the only 2 days I work right now, and monday through friday I only have class from 12PM-3PM. Friday and Saturday I may not be able to play late though due to many saturday and sunday shifts being at 6AM. This scheduling will continue till summer.

I am an experienced 3.5D&D player, whom hasn't played many other systems (The ones I did I have forgotten) So if you invite me to a session that isn't 3.5... prepare for some temporary (Or large depending on the game) confusion.

I don't powergame. I do not tear through every book looking for little loopholes with which to annoy the DM and other players. I stick almost completly to the core and completes.

Also, I know how to use FGII fairly well, so you don't have to worry about me having to learn it first.

If there is anything else you need, feel free to send me a PM!
読んでくれてありがとう
-Iyas