PDA

View Full Version : Experienced 3.5 player Looking for Game

Johan
March 11th, 2009, 20:44
Ive been playing 3.5 for awhile now, my preferences are:

games above 1st level, I'll play 1st level games but I "prefer" a game starting around 3-5th level.

I play mainly melee classes though I may play a gish every now and then.

I like to utilize the different books and online material published by WOTC to make my characters but I can play in a more constrained rulebook game.

If like games that are challenging but also fair to the players, such as not making it core only then putting in some broken-hard monsters you got from a splatbook/online/madeyourself(it has happened before)

And in June or September(around there) I'll be gone for a few weeks as a heads up, so I would like to join a game that wouldn't penalize me for that.(unavoidable military training)

I'd like to be able to know what people plan on playing and if there are any optimizers in the group and I can be a resource to make GOOD characters(I won't help you make broken characters) if help is needed.

I am open most days, except for the 1st(sometimes 2nd) weekend of every month(drill). So LATE Sunday I will be able to make 75% of the time, probably around 6pm or later.

I want to try psionics at some point, kinda maybe sorta, and tome of battle. Though I will play in campaigns that disallow those books.

to put it clearly, I don't care what books are involved though I do want to try out some books though that is not a prerequisite for me joining your game.

I'm not late to games often(don't think I've ever been late to a FG game).

I have 4e and 3.5 rulebooks

I have most of 3.5's rulebooks sans Dungeonscape and possibly a few others(I ordered dungeonscape but it hasn't shown up yet)

I have 4e core, martial power, forgotten realms players guide, and adventurer's vault, I'll pick up the others if need be.

Johan
March 12th, 2009, 00:27
My timezone is CST