PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Call of Cthulhu game? (GMT+11)

Zoetrope
March 11th, 2009, 07:09
Hi,

I'm keen to run a Call of Cthulhu game, initially as a one/two session adventure just to see how it goes but with a view to regular, long-term gaming. Probably look to do something like Beyond the Mountains of Madness, Masks of Nyarlathotep, etc if the interest was there.

I'm based in Australia, so games would be GMT+11 (AEDT) at present and soon to drop to GMT+9. Time would be one weekday evening, between 7pm and midnight depending on the players. Would initially look for 2-4 players, with a view to expanding it out to 4-6 players if it gets going.

Probably start as text-only, but would consider Skype/Teamspeak if that would be preferable.

I can run any of the pre-loaded adventures, or I have just about finished entering a new module called "The Crack'd and Crook'd Manse". Would look to kick off in a couple of weeks.

So is there any interest out there? Please raise your hands! :)

Z

Master
March 11th, 2009, 21:54
You might try over at yog-sothoth.

https://www.yog-sothoth.com

Zoetrope
March 11th, 2009, 22:25
Good idea, I'll give it a go!

If it opens up the field a bit more, a weekend game is not out of the question. Really depends on interest and availability

Z

howerd.phillips
March 14th, 2009, 15:58
GMT-5 (ET), may not work but have been looking for about six months for a Classic CoC game.

Zoetrope
March 15th, 2009, 06:51
There does seem to be a lack of interest in Cthulhu games, unfortunately! However I do have another player interested and so you would make two players, which would be good to kick a game off.

The timezones are only hurdles which can be overcome, with a bit of planning. I'm happy to try and work around peoples locations and come up with a time which works for everyone!

So if there is any interest in a game, no matter where you are in the world, drop me a line and we can try and work something out!!! :D

I'll send you a PM in the meantime.

Cheers,
Z