PDA

View Full Version : Mutants and masterminds ne1??

turokk0972
March 10th, 2009, 21:42
MUTANTS ANS MASTERMINDS 2nd EDITION.Just wondering interested in getting involved in a game wondering if ne1 has made a rulset for it or how hard would it be to make? the new 2nd edition I have is d-20 based and kinda why i bought FG ne ideas?
Thanks turokk :)

Foen
March 10th, 2009, 23:09
There was a M&M ruleset a while back (18 months) but not sure what version it was (I am not familiar with M&M).

Sorry

F

bford0001
March 29th, 2009, 07:05
I've got M&M also, like to start playing, if no modules come up I'll end up making one for this game or collaborate with someone else with it.

calimedic911
March 31st, 2009, 04:24
if you get a ruleset for it, let me know and I would love to play.

Sean B

bford0001
April 1st, 2009, 07:57
It may take a while, I just bought the full version of FG2 recently, and I haven't touched Photoshop in years. I gotta dig out my old legal copy of CS2, LOL. Also I haven't programmed in years, so it may take me a while to grasp the concept. If anyone wants to help me out I'd be glad to collaborate with someone.

Entropi
June 4th, 2009, 07:33
Out of curiosity, what could be included in a M&M2 ruleset? Is there a robust set of SRD material (powers, feats, etc) that could be included in the ruleset, or would it be necessary for that sort of information to be manually input or parsed by the individual users?

In short, is it more like 3.5 or 4E in that regard?

I would also like to see a M&M2 ruleset btw, but I'm not interested in making one.

RudyHuxtable
June 4th, 2009, 20:20
Can i just go ahead and add my voice to the list of people who'd love to be involved in bringing MnM to FG? Such a fun game.

Does anyone have access to the old ruleset that had been created back when?

drkknight32
July 27th, 2009, 04:20
I'm going to give this one a nice little...bump!

Anyone know of a way to get a download link for an M&M Ruleset, new or old?