PDA

View Full Version : New To FG

Vasallus
March 10th, 2009, 21:07
Hi, I'm a player seeking a D&D 3.5 group to play on Tuesday or Thursday, or both, nights.

I've got a Human Cleric rolled up in FG, and am a pretty dedicated healer unless things get close to me, and then I bust out the maceage.

I applied to one of the games for Tuesday nights, but haven't been accepted yet, so I figured this was the best way to get my name out there!

I look forward to playing!

(Note, I don't have a head mic. So no voice chat here. x_x)

Griogre
March 10th, 2009, 21:22
Welcome to the FG boards. You might also mention what time zone you are in or where you are located in your profile so people know what time your "nights" are.

Vasallus
March 10th, 2009, 21:29
Welcome to the FG boards. You might also mention what time zone you are in or where you are located in your profile so people know what time your "nights" are.

Oh yeah thanks, lol. I'm in Eastern Time Zone.

Vasallus
March 11th, 2009, 01:15
Shameless bump. I really want to get into a game and get to playing. I'm available Tuesday and Thursday nights. Interested in D&D 3.5 but I will try and learn 4.0 if it means getting into a game.

I'm Eastern Time Zone.

The Alchemist
March 11th, 2009, 14:29
Eastern Time zone... so -5 GMT? Remember, not everyone here is from the states. So its usually a better Idea to give it in GMT. I myself am looking for a good game.

Vasallus
March 14th, 2009, 17:31
I'm still alive people. Hopefully the game schedule Tuesday works out, but I'm open pretty much anytime for other games since I'm currently not working. x_x