PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Sir Icons-Not-Appearing-On-Tabletop

giftedmunchkin
March 10th, 2009, 02:44
I am having trouble in Fantasy Grounds II. The icons on the sidebar of the tabletop (like "Personalities", "Items", etc.) are not appearing. I have tested this in the DnD 4ed ruleset, where none of the icons appear, and in d20, where only the icon for changing the lighting appears in gameplay mode, and only the icon for personalities appears in character creation.

Does anyone know why?

Aaron

Foen
March 10th, 2009, 07:32
Welcome to the forums Aaron, I hope you find us friendly and helpful!

One of the possible causes might be to do with your FG version - have you updated to v2.3.6? You should be able to see which version you have when you first start FG - it appears on the right hand side of the opening dialog box, together with the change history.

Cheers

Foen

giftedmunchkin
March 10th, 2009, 12:59
Thank you very much for responding so quickly! I have not updated, as it so happens, but now that I've tried, I get an error trying to download the update.

The log for the updated reads as follows:

*Getting Package Listing.
*Checking package foundation for updates.
*Error processing package manifest

Do you know what the problem is?

Aaron

zabulus
March 10th, 2009, 15:20
In the past, questions like these have been answered with:

We probably need to have a look at your license details. Please e-mail [email protected] with information on your purchase (e-mail, order id, date).

PrahvianMan
March 11th, 2009, 01:47
I am also experiencing the same symptoms and it seemed to happen right after I did the update to 2.3.6 just yesterday, March 9th. I will send my information as suggested.