PDA

View Full Version : Haven Labyrinth Lord Adventures

tegeus
March 8th, 2009, 20:09
Hello

I am starting up a Labyrinth Lord adventure session. I have a few old classic Moldvay era Basic D&D adventures converted. I am not sure if I want to do some one-shots or run a campaign - depends on the interest.
Send me your characters if you are interested. I have not set a time yet. I am thinking of bi-weekly as I have a tight schedule. My weekends are full and I am only available late on weekdays so I was thinking Friday night but I am somewhat flexible.
I'll wait to see the level of interest and go from there.

tegeus

l1wolf
March 9th, 2009, 11:37
You said it was a converted mod, but converted to what? 2nd ed, 3.0 ed, 3.5 ed? Also what kind of guidlines are you going to put on character creation? What timezone are you in?

If I were to play Wednesday nights would be best for me.

Blue Haven
March 9th, 2009, 13:34
I guess he is talking about convertion to Labyrinth Lord and if you don´t know what he is talking about go check LLord page :) Great Game ;)

l1wolf
March 9th, 2009, 21:05
oh ok. That kind of makes me feel stupid then.

tegeus
March 9th, 2009, 21:09
You said it was a converted mod, but converted to what? 2nd ed, 3.0 ed, 3.5 ed? Also what kind of guidlines are you going to put on character creation? What timezone are you in?

If I were to play Wednesday nights would be best for me.

Converted to Labyrinth Lord which is essentially identical to Basic D&D from the 80's. Of course I could not help re-writing a significant portion of it.

I am already in a Sat Night game and Sun Night does not appeal to me. So weeknights is what it would have to be. It is a bit tricky as I cannot always control what time I get home on weeknights.

tegeus