PDA

View Full Version : Token Size

tegeus
March 8th, 2009, 19:53
I have a little problem with tokens. I use e-tokens from Fiery Dragon that I resize to 128x128 at a forum users suggestion. So I put them on the map and size them to the map and then lock the tokens. Problem is when I drag the PC tokens from the portraits they are really tiny. I increased the character portrait size to 128x128 but they are still tiny when compared to my monster tokens. Any ideas how I can resolve this?

tegeus

Spyke
March 8th, 2009, 20:00
If you drag your characters to the combat tracker and then to the map you'll find that you can resize each token by using the right mouse wheel over the token on the tracker.

Spyke

tegeus
March 9th, 2009, 01:33
If you drag your characters to the combat tracker and then to the map you'll find that you can resize each token by using the right mouse wheel over the token on the tracker.

Spyke

Umm . . what is a "right mouse wheel". Right click only brings up the option to close or delete. The mouse wheel does nothing.

tegeus

Zoetrope
March 9th, 2009, 02:01
You need to use just the mouse wheel (no "right" anything - previous post was just a typo) over the token in the combat tracker to modify the token size on the map. Scroll up and down to resize.

Hope that helps! :)

tegeus
March 9th, 2009, 02:40
Hope that helps! :)

Yes it does. I managed to figure it out. Thanks.

tegeus