PDA

View Full Version : Tavern: Wimpering Bear Tavern

SirLOL
March 7th, 2009, 00:55
The Whimpering Bear Inn

After many hours in the dense lush and well thicketed forest, out of nowhere you happen up on the backside of a log dwelling snugly fit into the surrounding forest. Making your way around it comes quite apparent that this is a tavern, but not your usual sorts. Densely closed in by the local forest and a single five foot earthen red path almost right up against the building itself. (Think about the Rocky Mountains) This dry reddish earthen path appears from one side of the forest near the Tavern, and disappears on the other side. The front of the tavern is adorned with various hides and hand made crafts from the local flora and fauna. And yes believe it or not, there is a sign written in several languages with what appears to be rules or a menu.

Turn:

([email protected])

John_Geeshu
March 7th, 2009, 02:19
You need a copy editor; badly so.

SirLOL
March 7th, 2009, 02:59
FYI:

1: I used MS word
2: you need to get a life, if this disturbs you.
3: this is neather the time nor place for flam crap.

Malovech
March 7th, 2009, 05:42
FYI:
3: this is neither the time nor the place for flam(ing?) crap.

Fixed that for you

John_Geeshu
March 7th, 2009, 10:46
FYI:

1: I used MS word
2: you need to get a life, if this disturbs you.
3: this is neather the time nor place for flam crap.

Jesus might be able to save your soul but can he fix your spelling and grammar?

SirLOL
March 7th, 2009, 16:12
What r u guys, like 4? Seriously life is WAY too short for such non sense. This post was for intelligent people with a desire to play. Not pseudo-intellectuals who have no mind but to nit pick over things that most others have both common sense and decency to enjoy the simplicity.

I am not feeding into these inappropriate behaviors any further.

In fact I think I shall see what the admin think of your antagonistic behavior.

Malovech
March 7th, 2009, 18:00
What r u guys, like 4? Seriously life is WAY too short for such non sense. This post was for intelligent people with a desire to play. Not pseudo-intellectuals who have no mind but to nit pick over things that most others have both common sense and decency to enjoy the simplicity.

I am not feeding into these inappropriate behaviors any further.

In fact I think I shall see what the admin think of your antagonistic behavior.

Whoa, I was just helping you with spelling, grammar and simple sentence structure! Jeese, serves me right for being helpful.

Foen
March 7th, 2009, 21:44
Sorry guys, you are out of order (IMHO). The whole Big Deal Thing here is to be helpful ... and you seem to be on the planet from which it is farthest.

Foen

SirLOL
March 18th, 2009, 03:09
Foen: Thank you. Looks like the picture from online DND...