PDA

View Full Version : New Game Starting "Drow"!!! 3.5/Pathfinder

madman
March 4th, 2009, 20:39
Looking for some more players for this game

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=366

This is the third adventure path from paizo

The elves of the Mierani Forest have been hiding something from outside eyes for hundreds of years, but now, this sinister secret has escaped. What at first seems to be a sudden uprising in unsanctioned banditry in the Riddleport hinterlands is in fact something altogether more menacing—the dark elves have come to Varisia. Yet the threat presented by the drow from below may be nothing compared to a new threat from the skies above. Can a new group of heroes save the world from the Second Darkness?

About 6-12 months of play for this

Let me know if you want to be overcome with the second darkness

Blue Haven
March 4th, 2009, 22:43
I would love to play but...at what time are you playing the games...? and when...?
Do we start at level 1...? maybe i can play this time...i really wanted to try this out...i love Pathfinder setting, i must go read the Second Darkness guide ;)

madman
March 5th, 2009, 17:12
it will be on saturdays, at least to start. If we need to move it to another day we can.

and it will be at about 6:00 GMT most of the time

i could make it a weeknight if the group needs to go that way

Madman

Blue Haven
March 5th, 2009, 19:38
When you say 6:00 you mean pm or am...? if it is pm i can play no problem :) but if it is am i´m out...

Avery Tosscobble
March 7th, 2009, 01:39
Hi! I'd be very interested in playing, but I seem to be having trouble figuring out what time zone everyone else is in. I'm in the Central U.S.

Thanks for your time!

madman
March 7th, 2009, 16:03
It would be 6:00 PM Mountain Time
at least most of the time, the days i can get off work early we could start at 5:30 maybe but most of the time it would be 6:00 or even 6:30.

Madman

Blue Haven
March 7th, 2009, 19:40
Ohh Mountain Time :( sorry i can´t...thanks anyway friend :)