PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy: Tales of Roanoke

ShadowedKnight
March 3rd, 2009, 16:04
"A heretic squad and their persuing Guardsmen and Space Marines vanish on a known uninhabited planet where settlers and Imperial technology has known to vanish, but there is always only armored remains of the attempts left standing to show they where ever there. The world is a lush agricultural world ripe with possibilities and rich soil for the Imperial Citizens to prosper from, but can the acolytes of an Inquisitor survive where not even Space Marines could to find the truth about this mysterious planet?

Sorry if my campaign summary is terrible, I never cared much for them personally, but ya this is my setting for my Dark Heresy Campaign.

I have no set time or day for this yet, but it can't be done on Monday-Wednesday due to school things for me.

The campaign will be set with the players as members of the Ordos Xenos (as that is my favorite Ordos), and I will allow the use of any of the books there is for the game currently (as I have all the current ones). The game will obviously start out fresh with standard character creation. I will accepting 6 players maximum as too many on FG could get tedious. No voice-chat as I have no mic, and I'll try to answer any other questions best I can when asked.

Any one whose interested can post here, or PM me....never much cared for that game calender as I always forget to check it.

glacius
March 3rd, 2009, 16:09
You can count on me as usual ;)

ShadowedKnight
March 3rd, 2009, 19:27
Ok, I caved a bit and put the game up on the Game Calender under Tales of Roanoke. Tales of Roanoke (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=375)

CoinReturn
March 5th, 2009, 13:41
I'm definitely interested, just need a more specific time. I applied on the calendar.

ShadowedKnight
March 6th, 2009, 16:49
Well, once we get one more person I wouldn't mind coming up with a set time and day for the game. Either way the game can't be on Monday-Wednesday

glacius
March 6th, 2009, 16:51
Thurs evening or early saturday is my vote

Mask_of_winter
March 8th, 2009, 23:01
I'm interested depending on when during the week... saturday afternoons and any day of the week from 4 to 10 I'm free...

ShadowedKnight
March 9th, 2009, 00:29
Alright well, this is awesome, I don't mind Saturday nights or mornings (though just not this Sat because of irl things)

I am editing the scenario just slightly and I hope no one has problems with that.

"A heretic squad and their pursuing Guardsmen and Space Marines vanish on a known uninhabited planet where settlers and Imperial technology has known to vanish, but there is always only armored remains of the attempts left standing to show they where ever there. The world is a lush agricultural world ripe with possibilities and rich soil for the Imperial Citizens to prosper from. Now an Inquisitor and his retinue in chase of a renegade Ork Warband arrive at the planet, but can they survive where not even the mighty Space Marines could?"

CoinReturn
March 9th, 2009, 15:55
I have a game on Saturday mornings that usually keep me busy until one-ish US Eastern time.

CoinReturn
March 9th, 2009, 21:11
Sorry for the double post, I can't seem to figure out how to edit my original post.

I have a friend who would also be interested, he just hasn't created a profile on this forum.

vento7
March 10th, 2009, 18:14
hey i am coin returns friend, count me in, i prefer sat or sunday some time.

ShadowedKnight
March 13th, 2009, 11:37
Alright well, everyone, if you just sign up on the game calender...that will work for me.

As for the other stuff, my MSN/AIM/Yahoo stuff is on my profile on here for those who want to talk. I'll have a more definitive answer for you guys on when we can play some time in the upcoming week....but so far Saturday is looking best.

darksandman
March 17th, 2009, 03:05
is it possible to just watch the game? i'm new to the program and would like to see it in action and Dark Heresy is my fav game system right now. i would like to run a game in the future, once i get used to the program.
~Darksandman

ShadowedKnight
March 17th, 2009, 21:39
If we can set up a day and it doesn't get distracting and the players say it is fine....then I don't see much problem with someone watching...and if you like it enough and we have room, you could join in and I'll just work you in.

btw, I suggest Friday or Saturday for the game day still.

darksandman
March 18th, 2009, 01:43
i have rp'd for a few years. if you need me to play a char, i would if it helps you out. if i was in watch mode, i wouldn't upset the balance of the game at all. i would just need to see part of the game as well. if i played i just can be committed to a long playing schedule at this time. So, you tell me how you need me. i would be thankful to see you guys in action.
~Darksandman

ShadowedKnight
March 18th, 2009, 02:02
well as I said, I don't mind someone watching or any thing. It ultimately ends in the players' hands if they mind or not. My vote just counts for 2 :-P

darksandman
March 23rd, 2009, 05:05
You guys settle on a time yet, and how many players you gunning for shadow?

~Darksandman

ShadowedKnight
March 23rd, 2009, 06:20
For time...I suggest Friday or Saturdays (easiest time for me really) some time in the afternoon my time (EST).

As for players 4 players would be just fine.

Codina
March 24th, 2009, 00:19
If you need another I'd love to join you guys.

ShadowedKnight
March 24th, 2009, 01:37
Any one interest should apply on the game calender thing. The link was in a previous post by me. I will accept or decline based on if I have room or not.

ShadowedKnight
March 28th, 2009, 16:32
Well, I posted up two suggested times and dates on the game calender for any one interested in checking them out. I also put up a little note about them as well, have fun checking them out.

ShadowedKnight
April 6th, 2009, 02:41
Well, time and date set. April 18th at 2:30 PM eastern. all those who can make it should try to message me on my messengers (they are listed in my profile) and ask me about what they can use and such.

ShadowedKnight
April 13th, 2009, 13:07
Well editing wouldn't work so I'll make this short and simple.

My college is near the end of the semester (the semester ending next week on Wednesday) therefore my final portfolio is due for my class which means I will be busy all this week.

The game will be pushed back one week and will be on Saturday April 25th at 2:30 PM. I will give people the game details via PM or over a messenger or whatever they wish.

Thank you and have a good day.

ShadowedKnight
April 20th, 2009, 01:16
Well it seems I am down to 2 players as two of my other players had to drop out due to prior arrangements.

I am accepting players still if any one wants to play.

neonbasschild
May 18th, 2009, 23:47
I would be interested in playing if you are still running a game.