PDA

View Full Version : Inexperienced & looking for a forgiving 3.5 game

Rave
March 1st, 2009, 19:42
Hi everyone, I've come back here after more than 14 months away from FG and I really want to get into it now. I only played a few games in late 2007 (and have since forgotten most of it) and then let FG slip away as I started a new job, but now I'm looking to start again. Ideally I'd love to join a new game under a patient GM, preferably starting from lvl 1 with stock standard rules in a popular world.

I'm located in Vancouver, Canada and I'm available most weekdays after 8:00PM PST and all day on most weekends.

I know that's a lot to ask but please let me know if you are a GM starting a game like this soon or are thinking of starting one. Thanks a lot in advance!

Rave

Narf the Mouse
March 2nd, 2009, 04:01
I'm located in the same area and am starting up a weekly Saturday 3.5 game.

I will be playing with house rules, though.

here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9814)

Rave
March 2nd, 2009, 04:39
That sounds great Narf! What time(s)?

Narf the Mouse
March 2nd, 2009, 16:45
12 noon to 6 PM.

Rave
March 3rd, 2009, 03:00
Perfect :) Starting this weekend? Any details? Will you add it to the Game Calendar?

Narf the Mouse
March 5th, 2009, 02:51
I see you found my cleverly-hidden link. :)

Yes, starting this weekend, provided at least two people show up.

The thread provides lots of details: Link (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9814) :)

Asking specific questions there will likely get you a faster answer than asking here. :)

Wisewind
March 5th, 2009, 23:13
Hi everyone.
Didnt want to spam up this forum... so I though I would borrow this thread.

I am a new player who dont quite understand how Fantasy grounds work, but I would love to play D&D 3.5 if anyone is willing to teach me (I have all the core rulebooks).
It would be great if anyone would be willing to play with me as there arnt many in Sweden (where I live) that play D&D in my area.

Thank you for your time.