PDA

View Full Version : New RPG publishing house "call to arms"

Dementia Five
February 27th, 2009, 14:50
I'm getting some nice feedback toward our website:

www.dementia5.com

and wanted to thank the numbers of you who checked it out. For only being up a few days it is getting good attention.

There has been some interest in submitting campaigns (PDF) for distribution; I'm here again to announce that we are indeed accepting adventures (this includes FG based campaigns) to be placed on the site and in the shop. Click "contribute" for more info.

If you have that special campaign that you have written, and wish to see it released for public use, this is a good conduit to do so. I have already made contact with RPGnow.com; this is yet another avenue for exploration.

Anyhow, good luck and thanks again

Cheers,
-d5

Sigurd
March 1st, 2009, 18:58
Good luck!

what sort of thing do you think it will hold? Do?

Sigurd

Dementia Five
March 2nd, 2009, 22:33
Hi Sigurd,

I couldn't help but notice a "gap" in FG related products out there for download or purchase, there just aren't that many. That was one of the motivating factors in doing this RPG publishing house... I've got some self-written campaigns, and based on the number of times I've played FG with some of you, I know there are more out there. I think the FG product is absolutely first rate, but still underated in terms of its popularity.

A niche market, perhaps, but there are loads of PDF downloads already and when the shop goes up there will be more. THe fourm is doing pretty well for being up just over a week... check it out, I think there are some members here that have poked around!

Dementia Five
April 7th, 2009, 16:24
Just a quick thanks to some of the members of this forum. The website is getting some strong momentum and the RPG products are moving; the reviews are helping, but the real success I think is that some of you have helped make it work through "word of mouth." Please keep this up!

Check the forum or the shop for more info, and to get more of an idea of what I'm talking about :) If you haven't done this yet, head on over!

www.dementia5.com/community