PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Afternoon D&D 4.0, H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth: 3PM-8PM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
February 24th, 2009, 18:41
I currently have four players and am looking for up to two more. The players have finished about a quarter of the module and I will run H3 and at least some of the Paragon modules also. We normally play very consistently every Sunday and I am looking for mature players who will show up and contribute. It’s OK if you are new to FG, but you need to be familiar with 4E or be willing to learn it and have a Player’s Handbook.

I am just using the PH classes and races for WotC’s adventure path. Obviously if you have already played or ran in the modules this is not the game for you. The party currently has a fighter, paladin, wizard and cleric. I don’t want any doubling up on classes for this game so I’m looking for any of the strikers (hopefully one with the thievery skill) or a warlord.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

RiverRat
February 24th, 2009, 19:47
interested. pm sent.

Berova
February 24th, 2009, 20:40
Imagine that, a shortage of strikers!

Griogre
February 24th, 2009, 21:50
interested. pm sent.
I responded, but the time for this game is pretty fixed - sorry.

Griogre
February 24th, 2009, 21:55
Imagine that, a shortage of strikers! You don't see that very often do you? It's funny in particular for this group because when they put togeather the party at first level - they had three stikers - which didn't work very well. Lately the party has had a pair of defenders, a pair of leaders, a controler and a striker.

Griogre
February 24th, 2009, 22:01
Hmm, I see I forgot to mention the characters would start at the same level as the other characters which just shy of 5th level.

Flak
February 24th, 2009, 23:41
The players are very friendly, and helpful if some elements escape you at the moment, FGII or D&D. I personally look forward to playing every Sunday, hoping to push my paladin to death's edge. It's fun!

mr_h
February 25th, 2009, 00:42
Curse your Pacific time zones:( And I like some of the strikers too.

Griogre
February 26th, 2009, 20:02
Hey I could say the same thing mr_h. ;) Curse your GMT time zone - though actually I use to game with some guys in Europe because I had a morning time slot open. :)

Griogre
February 26th, 2009, 20:04
Thanks for the interest. All the slots are full now.