PDA

View Full Version : New Player Looking For Group

MitchWalkin
February 24th, 2009, 06:10
Hi,
I am completely new to FGII and I'm looking for a fun group to play with. It has been 8 years since I've played D&D but I bought the most recent handbook and I'm studying everything I can. I'm a pretty fast learner and easy to get along with, so if you don't mind a noob I would be excited to join you. My available times are (CST)Monday-Friday 9:00AM-12:00PM and 9:45PM-1:00AM Sunday 6:45PM-1:00AM and Saturdays are always a little different. My job gives me different days off every week, but I get the schedule a month ahead of time so it isn't too hard to coordinate. Anyways, thanks for you time, and any help or advice people could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-Mitchell

MitchWalkin
February 27th, 2009, 17:43
By the way, if anyone has a game where I could just spectate that would be pretty cool. It would give me even better insight as to how everything goes. I promise you won't hear a peep out of me if you let me watch :)
Thanks again,
Mitchell

cpbs
February 28th, 2009, 23:39
I have a game this Wed. you can sit in on and watch. We are not looking for anyone to fill any spots as of yet but you are fine to see how the game works. Just give me a PM and ill send you the information.

cpbs