PDA

View Full Version : 3 experienced PC's looking for DM

Pkleck
February 23rd, 2009, 22:19
Hey there.

Just like the title says, me and two buddies of mine have been huge into DnD since early high school (started around 2000) and would like someone to run a campaign for us. 3.0 or 3.5 rules are pretty much the only requirement. We are not newbies to the game in any sense (2 of us have DM'd in the past), so we have a strong grasp of the system.

But MAN have we been itching to get back into the game!

We are all around 23 (give or take a year), and college students/graduates so you won't be dealing with idiots by any means.

Thanks!

Pkleck
February 23rd, 2009, 22:27
Looks like it will be 2 more PC's for a total of 5. 1 is not an experienced DnD'er, but the other Pc's will be able to take care of him.

Thanks again!

VenomousFiligree
February 24th, 2009, 07:15
What timezone are you in? And when would you're preferred times be?

:)
MB

Pkleck
February 24th, 2009, 14:00
Oh right, forgot about that part as my forum inexperience shows :o

We are all in the Eastern time zone (we live in NY and MASS).

Preferred times would be either the weekend (during the day) or during the week at night once a week (or every other week), like around 7 or 8 until midnight or so.

John_Geeshu
February 24th, 2009, 14:20
Would there be any interest in getting up early (before 10 a.m.) in the a.m. on a Sat or Sun?

Pkleck
February 24th, 2009, 16:00
Would there be any interest in getting up early (before 10 a.m.) in the a.m. on a Sat or Sun?

I personally have no problem with it, but I'll double check when I get home from work with the other guys.

ErsatzPyre
February 24th, 2009, 17:28
Mass guys eh? From my neck of the woods (originally), though its been years since I've been up to see my relatives. Anyone from Beantown?

Tell me your group doesn't have Yank's and B-town Bomber fans intermingling...heh

Anyways, I'm PCing in a group every other Sunday starting March 8th from 2pm-6pm EST.
But I might be willing to DM 3.5e if you guys just can't find anyone else.
Otherwise I can fill in a 6th PC space, if desired. Your time zone, and preferred playtime description matches mine exactly.

Pkleck
February 25th, 2009, 02:48
Sorry John, looks like the guys would prefer the afternoon/evening game more.

Thanks for the reply though.

PrahvianMan
February 27th, 2009, 07:22
I am retired and would love to DM a game again. I used to have my own club back in the late 80s. It would not be too hard to pick up the 3.5 rules. Have a set of those rule books. I am new to FG but looks like a great table top system. If you don't mind being patient I think I could have something up by next weekend. Thursday and Friday nights would be good for me. 7 or 8 would work well for me. Let me know if I can help you.

mr0santan
March 1st, 2009, 08:06
post count + 1

Narf the Mouse
March 2nd, 2009, 04:03
I'm on the west coast (Vancouver, BC) and am starting up a Saturday, 12 PST game (Probably about ~4 PM where you live).

I'm not sure you'd all fit, though. :)

Here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9814)

ErsatzPyre
March 2nd, 2009, 17:48
post count + 1

Wak..your a funny guy. Thanks for the searchability :)

ErsatzPyre
March 2nd, 2009, 17:49
A DM has been found for this game. Much thanks to everyone who offered!