PDA

View Full Version : French D&D 4e campaign (Quebec, CA)

Ricboy
February 21st, 2009, 04:37
I currently DM a group since august 2008, we play every second friday starting at 19h30 up to 23h30. We are currently completing H1 - Keep on the Shadowfell and about to start H2 in probably two more sessions. We are converting are sessions to FGII which allows us to have more players. One or two regular players would be really appriciated.

We currently have a Warlock, Rogue, Ranger and fighter. For sure this group could benefit from a Leader and maybe another defender but I leave that to you. The levels of these characters vary from level 2 to 4. You would start at 1.

the campaign is in french since we are from Quebec but we use english documentation.

If you are interested leave a message and a brief description of what you character would be. Leave me this in french or english I don't really mind.

We also use Skype for communicating while we play so have your account ready. If you need help to install it and set it up let me know.

Thanks!

Markjan
February 26th, 2009, 11:08
Hi there
Did you visit https://jdrvirtuel.azureforum.com,
that's a french speaking community devoted to online role gamers, with lots of FG2 users...
You could also propose your campaign there, and even meet other canadian users !
See ya