PDA

View Full Version : Wed Night Gaming? 7-10pm (GMT+1)

Sakusammakko
February 19th, 2009, 11:04
Are there any gamers out there who are interested in playing on Wednesday nights-- roughly 7-10pm (GMT+1)?

My Castles & Crusades group has been so much fun that I've been thinking about how to play during the week. Wednesday nights would be best. Here's what I was thinking:

As a player, I'm open to playing whatever. I've had some recent 4e experience, so I'd prefer to try something else. My RPG knowledge doesn't extend much beyond D&D, so being patient with someone who is new to the RPG would be important. Perhaps multi-session one-shots would be the best way to go.

As a GM, I could offer a group a Castles & Crusades game-- probably one-shots to begin, with the idea of starting a longer campaign if/when we have a core group together. That's what we did with my current Sunday morning campaign and the guys get on well-- even though they were strangers previously.

Send me a PM or post an answer here if you'd like to explore this further.

R

Sakusammakko
February 19th, 2009, 19:42
I've had one response already from someone who would like to play C&C, so I'll go ahead and host a game. Once we have 2-3 more players, we'll get this thing kicked off.

Bjarnveig
February 20th, 2009, 23:50
If you would be willing to take on a new player, I'd love to join. Sounds interesting.

Blue Haven
February 21st, 2009, 12:26
Well we´re almost on the same country so i guess i can try that :)

Sakusammakko
February 21st, 2009, 12:30
Hello, Everyone.

There's been a change to my schedule and I'm offering a C&C game on TUESDAY nights instead of Wednesday. I don't anticipate any more changes to the day.

I will be changing the game calendar and posts to reflect the new day.

Feel free to sign up here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=370

Bjarnveig and Blue Haven, I'll PM you.