PDA

View Full Version : SRD Load Problem

Kaciuds
February 18th, 2009, 00:16
I have a big problem...

I start a new campaign, load the rulersets (complete SRD)... ok, everyting ok, but when i close the game and reload the campaign the game crashes...

The game only Crash in especifics mods (books), like the Complete SRD Monsters...

If I open the game, create a new campaign, not load the SRD books, close and re-open and the game no crash...

If I open the game, create a new campaign, load the SRD books, close and re-open the game i take crash =/

If I open the game, create a new campaign, load the SRD books, BUT CLOSE THE BOOKS BEFORE CLOSE THE GAME... the game no crash when re-open...

what wrong? i alredy reintal it and no work =/

alredy reinstall... but no work

Griogre
February 18th, 2009, 07:44
The CSRD modules are meant to work with the d20 ruleset. Are you using them for a different ruleset? And if so did you convert them over? It sounds like there could be an error either in the converstion or you may have said the books are compatable with a ruleset they really are not.

Kaciuds
February 19th, 2009, 02:26
how can i convert the rulerset O.o''

I'm using a translated for my language D20 system, i found it in a forun, and use because realy help ^_^

Ty again

Phystus
February 19th, 2009, 02:55
Have you contacted Digital Adventures? They're the makers of the Complete SRD. They should be able to help.

https://www.digitaladventures.net/

~p