PDA

View Full Version : New to FG and 4e Looking for a Game

Chamberz
February 13th, 2009, 23:31
As the title says im new to Fantasy Grounds and 4e, but I am a veteran RP'er. Played a ton of 3.x and 2e before it. Along with RIFTS and most of the Palladium system. I'm looking to join a 4e game preferrably on fri-sat nights or around 4pm ish on weekdays.

tfelts
February 14th, 2009, 15:26
Welcome! I am just getting back into Fantasy Grounds...play a lot of 4e locally and figure I would try online also...

You might want to state what time zone you are in...since there are people from every part of the world on here (EST here)!

Tim

Chamberz
February 14th, 2009, 18:24
I'm on EST here as well. Having a lot of trouble finding a game locally unfortunately. The only gaming store we had here closed after the bible thumpers next door started to protest.

StrangeBlades
February 15th, 2009, 00:07
Hi, looking to play 4E. I've played for about 15 years but had to take a 10-year break (cue sad music).

Anyhoo, I'm back and ready for action. I plan on rolling a rogue but will play any position/class. I also got the 4E players manual.

PS: I played Forgotten Realms about 90% of the time, but also other systems including Vampire: The Masq., Rifts, Dragonlance and that's about it.

PS: I've also DMed for about half the time I've roleplayed.

SB