PDA

View Full Version : Player seeking 4E D&D campaign (GMT)

Surge
February 8th, 2009, 22:39
Hi,

I am new to FGII, but have some experience in D&D, a little in both 3.0/3.5 and 4th.

I would like to join a campaign as a player, preferably starting from 1st level, but I will happily join in an already existing campaign if someone needs someone to step in.

While I don't have a lot of experience with RPG's, my friends and I have in the past done quite a few sessions ourselves, where one of us would DM, including me at times, and I am quite good at picking things up quickly.

I have also already watched all of Xorn's tutorials (twice), so won't be at a total loss when it comes to FGII.

Timezone: GMT (UK)
Available: Any evening

scytale2
February 9th, 2009, 11:48
I am running a Living Forgotten Realms module on Friday 13th Feb 6.00pm for GMT players. It will run for 5-6 hours. Although not a campaign per se, it will link you up with the LFR campaign, if you are not already involved. All you would need is a 1st level character and an RPGA membership number. It's quite straightforward.

I do have a couple of other UK-based campaigns, but those are currently full.

Note anyone is invited to play Fri 13th 6-12 GMT CORE1-1 - or possibly another module, if enough people would prefer.

Surge
February 11th, 2009, 23:25
I don't really know what Living Forgotten Realms is to be honest. What makes it living? I can guess that its something to do with continuously updated and changing content, but other than that, I'm at a loss.

Any information about Living Forgotten Realms would be greatly appreciated :).

I also don't know what the RPGA is. I know what it stands for, and I've looked into it in the past, but I'm still rather confused about it. Again, any information about the RPGA would also be appreciated :).

Of course, I will look into Living Forgotten Realms and the RPGA again for myself, and with the information you provide, I'll let you know if I'll be joining you on the Friday :).