PDA

View Full Version : New D&D 3.5 Campaign weekdays EST

Redbishop
February 8th, 2009, 06:44
Hello, I want to try to run a d&d 3.5 campaign on Tuesday's or Wednesday's nights EST, I tried to run a campaign previously but I had to confess I let it dried because some overwork at that time.
With the economy being what it is right now I'm back to a schedule with a whole lot of available time, so if someone is interested, please send me a PM, my time availability is from 6 pm to 12 pm those days.
Hope to read you soon.
David.

Redbishop
February 11th, 2009, 03:29
Some more information regarding the campaign:
The character creation will be done with the standard 25 point buy system.
allowed source books are the PHB, DMG, the Complete Arcane, Complete Divine, Complete Scoundrel, Complete Adventurer, Complete Warrior and Complete Mage books.
No PHB II options, or exalted feats, but if you have a concept for your character that requires a special race or rule from other sourcebook, I'm open to discussion, as long as it doesn't go a long way out of the original list.
The campaign is played in Varisia, a continent Scarred by the depravity of ancient wizards and reclaimed by a wilderness of beasts and savages, only in the past few hundred years have the steps of civilized men again trod the wondrous and mysterious lands of Varisia. It’s in these ancient and treacherous lands that your character will take up arms against the return of a centuries-old evil.
It is a medium length campaign designed to take 4 adventurers from level 1 to 16.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

empveg
February 12th, 2009, 14:02
What is the UTC on this EST time zone you refer to?

Redbishop
February 12th, 2009, 15:02
Hi the EST is UTC -5, soon to become, in march 8, I believe, EDT which is UTC -4
EDIT: fixed typos

empveg
February 14th, 2009, 08:35
AH, that wont be suitable for me I'm afraid, but thanks for the prompt reply.

Cheers
Scott

Zhale
February 15th, 2009, 12:56
Wednesdays would work better for me because I have a non-work responsibility on Tuesdays. My sources are limited to the 3.5 PHB and the 3.0 versions of the rest of the core. I'm interested and I think I need to know a little bit more before I commit to that.

Redbishop
February 15th, 2009, 18:24
Hi Zhale, I'm glad to see that you are interested, I don't want to reveal any plt points, that's what I'm little spare with the details. I can tell you that I try my campaigns to be at least 50% RP, 50% combat, this campaign has some big dungeons, so for this particular campaign we'll have more combat.
About the sourcebooks, don't worry, you should do perfect with the base classes, the campaign was designed having in mainly only the SRD material.
What other information would you like to know?
As an update, currently there are 2 interested players, and another one that will decide this week hopefully, so there are 2 open spots for now.
Hope to read you soon!

Zhale
February 15th, 2009, 21:35
That sounds good. What more can you tell me about the world without revealing too much?

I also own the 3.0 version of Oriental Adventures, and I think I heard that some of that book's prestige classes made it into the sourcebooks you mentioned.

Johan
February 21st, 2009, 23:22
any updates on this?

Raen_777
February 22nd, 2009, 10:17
Howdy! The campaign looks good. Still need another experienced 3.5 player? and what roles/classes need to be filled?

Nilliom
February 22nd, 2009, 13:44
I'm interested if there is still some place

Hope to read you soon!

Redbishop
February 23rd, 2009, 03:13
Hi, Nilliom and Raem there are still open slots, I will be writing a pm to get your email addresses so we can agree in a time slot that work for everyone.

Pkleck
February 23rd, 2009, 04:12
Howdy! The campaign looks good. Still need another experienced 3.5 player? and what roles/classes need to be filled?

Howdy, I second this as I am also interested. I've played pnp for a few years now, but mostly 3.0.

Thanks!
~Pete

Avery Tosscobble
February 25th, 2009, 04:46
I'd be interested too, if you have room enough for one more player? I know, I'm Central time; the earliest I could commit to beginning a session would be 6:00 my time (7:00 yours). Is that pushing you guys too late for starting?
Thanks!
~ Avery

Redbishop
February 25th, 2009, 12:31
Thanks all for your interest, we have a full table now, I'll keep in mind those who have written in case there's an open spot.