PDA

View Full Version : Call of Cthulhu Dark Ages

Foen
February 2nd, 2009, 06:07
Thanks to the work by Valarian, a Dark Ages extension for Call of Cthulhu is now available for free download from the Digital Adventures web site.

This is an extension for the CoC ruleset, and needs the former to run. Just install this on the host machine, and it will allow you to select the Dark Ages as an era for your campaign. Similar to the other eras, the extension changes the set of default skills for your characters.

Dark Ages extension for Call of Cthulhu (https://www.digitaladventures.net/CoCDarkAges-1.0.33.zip)

Stuart

Oberoten
February 2nd, 2009, 08:17
Glorious. :)

I have always had a soft spot for CoC. :)

- Obe

Blue Haven
March 17th, 2009, 20:06
Hi there :D
I dont know if you guys seen this books from Chaosium, something about Call of Cthulhu in the Future, i guess they call that Cthulhu Rising...i don´t know, but the basic story is about the planet Jupiter and his moons and a human colony established there...and of course they are not alone ;) it was cool if you guys made an extention for that too :)
Thanks

Foen
March 20th, 2009, 06:56
Happy to look into it, but I don't have the skill list for Cthulhu Rising. BTW, it is really only the skill list that changes in these extensions, so the graphic skin, source books and equipment etc may not suit a drastically different setting.