PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 D&D Addict?

ReikaMichiko
February 1st, 2009, 00:52
Then you have come to the right thread.

3.5 D&D as much as you can handle, no set times, we play when we feel like it, sometimes every day.

Some small requirements -

1. Must love rule lawyering
2. Must love DM's who aren't full of themselves and try as hard as they can to make the game as fun as possible for the players
3. Must play on FGI not II
4. Must like games where the campaign doesnt scale to the player characters, but instead is based on reality (such as there might be a black dragon in a abandoned swamp even though your level 5)
5. Must love to roleplay, and fall in love with PC - NPC interactions, as well as the effects they produce on the world around them
6. Must own (pirate) at least the core rulebooks, and have studied them thoroughly
7. Must have aim (we tend to set games up on it)
8. Must be geeky and out of their table top roleplaying closets (we dont take closet geeks here)
9. Must be ok with other players having their own type of play style that may be completely different then your own (for instance sabotaging their loyal party members for a bit of extra cash)
10. And lastly, must be willing to laugh at all the other DM's who are posting for members on this site only so they can show off how cool and awesome their DMing is, instead of actually having fun with the players theyre with

If your interested email me at [email protected], i check it every so often. Dont bother to reply here as it shows little to no initiative on your part, if your really craving D&D, you'll take the extra time to actually go and email me.

mgholson
February 2nd, 2009, 20:39
Interesting, some of your requirments sound cool, others not so much.

scytale2
February 3rd, 2009, 19:22
He sounds a bit of a nutcase to me, but I guess that's often what makes a great GM:)

I can say this, because he won't be checking the response to his thread...